The very basic guide to introducing more nutrients into your life.
Step 1: Pick the fruit you like the most! This is fruit 1, I chose the Banana because its quick to eat, tastes great and can be used in smoothies easily.
Buy this fruit every week and always have enough to eat one a day.
Step 2: Chose a different fruit, it might be the first one you see when you go to the supermarket or it could be on sale. This is fruit 2. Again buy enough so you can eat it once a day.
Step 3: Repeat steps 1 and 2 but change fruit 2 every week so you are constantly introducing variety into your diet.
- Add more fruit! If you like fruit a lot, well just add some more of it
- Change up fruit 1 as well. I only keep fruit 1 the same because I use it in my smoothies but you can change it every week if you want!
End goal is to eat more fruit and have a more varied diet!
Coming soon: Eat all the Vegetables – More variety and more vegetables
Here is my list actions that I am trying to follow on my way to be a modern gentleman, I have not succeed at all of these but are all things I plan to work on and develop over my life.
- Put your phone away, Facebook isn’t going anywhere but maybe your date is!
- Hold the door open and walk on the outside of the footpath
- Buy clothes that are stylish not fashionable, Style last forever but fashion changes weekly
- Set Goals
- Cook your own food
- Eat real food
- Say “Thanks You”
- Give more then you take – George Bernard Shaw said a gentleman always “puts more into the world than he takes out”
- Live bellow your means
- Read more books
- Spend more time outside
- Treat women with the highest level of respect
- Listen more, Speak less
- Travel often
- Get your sleep
- Be on time
- Say “Yes” but know when to say “No”
- Have a creative outlet
- Don’t watch porn
- Learn constantly
- Improve the lives of those around you
- Work hard
- Don’t judge people
- Develop confidence but stay humble
- Put effort into your appearance
- Challenge yourself
- Respect everyone until they give you a reason to not
- Take Action
Now you may have just read this list and got that good feeling like you have done something towards making yourself a better man. But know reading is only the first step, action must follow! I therefore challenge you to pick five items from the list and aim to improve on that in the next month. Set a reminder on your phone to remind you at the start of the each day and try to improve from one day to then next. You could even journal about it, tracking your improvement in even more detail. The main thing I want you to take away from this is to define your areas of improvement and to take action on improving your life.